Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Time To Assemble...

We're back! My first blog post in almost two years, and I can't tell you how good it feels to start blogging about pop culture again. A lot has happened over the past two years, but I'm going to focus on what will happen at the box office this weekend. That's right, believe it or not, the Summer Movie season kicks off with a bang or "HULK SMASH" this weekend with the debut of "The Avengers." Jody and I talked all about the film on our podcast this week...which you can check out on the right side of the page. We will be doing the podcast every week so be sure to tune in! Let's get back to the situation at hand...the world is in danger...and Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and Hulk must come to the rescue! Words can't describe how excited I am for this movie. I know, you've probably heard that before, but so far "The Avengers" has the proof to back it up! Not only an A-list cast, crew, and director, but the film is currently more than 90% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. I've been getting ready all week by having an Avengers marathon with some friends. It's nice to go back and watch all of these movies. Last night I watched "Iron Man" and tonight went with a double feature of "Iron Man 2" and "The Incredible Hulk." I will post some of my thoughts on these films later in the week. It's great to be back blogging and especially blogging about movies like "The Avengers."

No comments:

Post a Comment